IF YOU ARE SICK STAY HOME AND DO NOT ENTER SCHOOL OR ATHLETIC AREAS.
All Staff and Players must self-screen before entering areas where UIL activities are being conducted. Self-Screening should include symptom checks and temperature checks.
Anyone who begins to show symptoms during school or UIL events will be immediately removed to an isolated area until arrangements can be made to get them home.
Each group of participants should be screened by their home school for symptoms or contact with COVID-19 persons before arrival at PA Memorial Facilities.
Hand sanitizer stations are provided in and outside the gym.
Performing groups will not be allowed for the 2020/2021 season.
There will be a full functioning concession stand.
- Bring your own water bottles. Water coolers for refill by trainers will be provided
- Buses are to park in the back of school between the softball and 9th grade campus. Enter in the backdoor between the high school and 9th grade campus. The visitors dressing room will be cleaned and disinfected before team arrives. Contact the head basketball coach if you need assistance with instruction and guidance during the week prior to events.
- Teams and Coaches will be required to wear masks on the bench
- Team benches will be disinfected between each game
- Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis until Max capacity is reached.
- Spectators are required to have temperature taken and a mask on as they enter the facility.
- Social distancing and mask are required in the gym.
- All spectators will be required to be in the stands. Standing court side or on baselines will not be allowed.